When I Visit the U.S. (not a comprehensive list or in order of importance)
- Buy medicine – Excedrin, Tylenol, Mucinex, Cold Med.
- Get my hair made a little less red. Having hair color that evokes looks of suspicion and fear gets old really fast.
- Buy large-sized shoes.
- Buy long-sleeved shirts.
- Pack and bring back some craft supplies.
- Visit friends. (lunch anyone?)
- Visit family.
- Take Miss E. shopping for college.
- Eat pretzels and other salty snack food.
- Get CHOCOLATE.
- Bring back a potato masher.
- Buy wool socks, boot socks, and other socks for our big feet.
- Buy tall-sized pants. I could have them made here, but again, the language thing…
- Go to Costco. What can I say, I just miss it.
- Go see New Moon. (I hear it’s dumb, but in for a dime, in for a dollar – who can stop mid-series? One can only hope… Anybody want to come with me?)
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: