I keep telling myself I need to write down a list of things I’d like to do while I’m alive, but I always forget, and I worry that I’ll lose it. Maybe it won’t get lost here.
- See the northern lights.
- See the southern cross.
- Visit New Zealand.
- Visit the Grand Canyon.
- Visit every state in the U.S.
- Take a Mediterranean Cruise.
- Publish a book. Or two. Or three. Or more.
- Camp in a tree house. Check it out!
- Hike the Appalachian Trail.
- Serve an LDS mission.
- Drive across the U.S. and stop in little towns along the way.
- Ride in a helicopter.
- Watch a meteor shower in the desert.
- Play with my grandchildren.
To be continued…