I left the saga of the 60 day Juice Experiment hanging. Sorry about that. Living life, you know.
I survived. I didn’t love it. I loved how juicing made me feel physically, but it has a way of turning you into a social outcast sometimes.
- I love veggie juice in the morning. I feel like I’ve been jump-started, and I actually stay satisfied until lunch time.
- I don’t love cleaning the juicer, even though I’ve gotten fairly fast at it.
- I hope to never do this again. But I love veggie juice in the morning. 😉
- 60 days is a stinking long time.
- I’m glad I did it. It was hard, but I learned again about the value of doing hard things.
- I learned how quickly what I eat can affect my body.