I was noticing what a broad range of topics I’ve Googled lately. It makes me wonder sometimes, if a government was collecting data about me, what kind of person would they think I am? Here’s a partial list of recent topics:
- Merrell Trail Glove running shoes – there are so many more colors available online than in the local store! Why doesn’t the store offer to special order for you?
- Common Poisons – I’m looking for a poison that creates lethargy, brain fog, and digestive or respiratory problems when given chronically at a low dose and which symptoms will gradually clear when exposure is stopped. I’m considering the possibility of homeopathically inducing symptoms. (In a book character! sheesh.)
- Cayenne heat ointment – to get the correct texture for making a heating balm with a cayenne base.
- Halloween Half-Marathon
- Archery techniques
- Butterbeer recipes
- Toad-in-a-hole recipes
- Natural remedies for gout – no, I don’t suffer with this.
- Store hours for Costco
- A reverse phone look-up – to locate someone whose wallet my son found while hiking. (Ok, I didn’t Google this, I suggested it to Mr. Hot Stuff though and he did it.)
From this list we see that I have an interest in super-light and quiet shoes and I’m probably a witch who buys her supplies at Costco. Or I’m a stalker who may have witch-like super powers, and can run long distances – except for when I’m suffering from arthritis or gout. Right.
winner-winner, chicken-dinner 🙂