I Won’t Miss:
- The magic knot machine, aka the washing machine here in China.
- Chinese shampoo and conditioner confusion.
- Wondering, “Am I crazy, or is it China?”
- No carpet on the floors.
- Leaky toilets.
- Concrete walls.
- Mystery water puddles on the sidewalk.
- Air pollution.
- Water pollution.
- People spitting everywhere.
- People peeing anywhere.
- Not being able to communicate well with others.
I Will Miss:
- My friends at Church and in the Guangzhou Women’s International Club (GWIC).
- Living really close to a shopping area.
- Bargaining for prices.
- All the people exercising in the parks in the mornings.
- The ladies feeding the baby on the elevator.
- Really cheap restaurants.
- Hearing so many different languages at church.
- Cheap buses and subways that take you almost anywhere you want to go.
- Inexpensive taxis.
- The Chimelong Zoo, Circus, and Amusement park.
winner-winner, chicken dinner 🙂