This evening my internet capacity has been spotty, so this post is probably going to be splotchy as well.
Today was a great day. Here’s why:
- I got 4,000 words written on my novel! Whooo! Happy dance!
- I had Indian food delivered from the India Gate Restaurant for dinner. No cooking! Very few dirty dishes!
- I got a couple of great emails from family members. My kids are AWESOME.
- Mr. Hot Stuff is, well, hot. And he does dishes too. And cooks surprise birthday omelets.
- I have new shampoo and conditioner. Suddenly, my hair isn’t falling out like crazy. Go figure. Wish I’d figured out about this a year ago. Four words: In China, buy Pantene. (Not that Rejoice! stuff. Unless you don’t mind shedding hair like a dog in spring.) Thank you for the tip, Mei Guo.
Look at this cool picture of a piano that I took at the Festival Mall while I was in Hong Kong.
How many pianos have you ever seen with a hood ornament?
winner-winner, chicken dinner 🙂